From Opportunity, you can prioritize which client to call first. Filter by investment thematics and react quickly by calling, sending a message, or even blast a "bulk email" to a hyper targeted list of clients.
You will not see the clients' name/pseudonym on the App page but solely on the Opportunity one. Therefore you can use App as a sharing playground with your clients.
What can I do here?
- Which client to call first
- Which portfolio are drifting
- Which client hold forbidden securities ( excluded from a compliance list linked to a portfolio)
- Which client is the most active
- Smart views
- Easy access to Contact Report and Call / Email functions
- Blast message to hyper-targeted clients' list
You can select the column to create your smart lists.
Click on Actions
Add a column.
From the drop-down select which column fields you wish to add, then click on save. Mouse over any column to see the three lines. Click on it.
Select the 9 dots picture and select columns you wish to show.
Click on the tick box to make them visible. Remember to click on save to your smart lists.
Make a custom field visible
- Go to My Account
- Go to Company
- Go to Custom field
- Select Edit Custom field or create a new one
- Select option field visible - Show on Opportunity
- Click Save
- Go to Opportunity
- Click on action and add a column
- Spot the field you wish to add and click on the middle arrow to add it into the visible fields.
- Click Save
- Right-click on the fields you wish to export
- Click on Export CSV or XML format