Content may subject to changes
Date of Last Update This is version 1.0 published 10-04-2020
- Locations where this Document May Be Found File on help.investglass.com
- CONTACT INFORMATION Name of the Team InvestGlass Information Security 2 rue de jargonnant 1207 Genève Suisse
- Time Zone • CET Central European zone
- Telephone Number : 0041 22 552 03 26
- Other Telecommunication Available upon request
- Electronic Mail Address contact @investglass.com
- Public Keys and Encryption Information Available upon request
- Team Members • Diego Milla - Head of Information Security
- Information about other team members is available by request.
- Other Information General information about InvestGlass can be found here: • help.investglass.com
- Twitter profile : https://twitter.com/investglass
- Points of Customer Contact The preferred communication channel is via intercom chat or via the e-mail address contact @investglass.com If it’s not possible to use e-mail, please call the official phone number indicated above.
- InvestGlass has one team member on duty for more info.
- Mission Statement • The main goals for InvestGlass Information Security Team are: Provide Application and Infrastructure security • Deal with IT security incidents • Promote security culture in the organisation
- Locations where this Document May Be Found help.investglass.com
- The main areas of responsibility of InvestGlass Information Security team are: Compliance, Coordinating and resolving IT security incidents. Providing security training for the organisation. Monitoring and acting upon intrusions to the network, application and infrastructure
- Sponsorship and / or Affiliation InvestGlass Information Security Team.
- Policies - Types of Incidents and Level of Support InvestGlass Security Team is authorized to handle all types of cyberattacks that would hamper the integrity of InvestGlass
- Co-operation, Interaction and Disclosure of Information
- Incident reporting formsIn case of an incident please report this to contact @investglass.com In the report answer the following questions: Where? When? What? How? Who?
- InvestGlass Security Team protects sensitive information in accordance with relevant Swiss regulations and policies
- DISCLAIMERS - While every precaution will be taken in the preparation of information, notifications and alerts, InvestGlass SA assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained within.
Was This Article Helpful?