On your computer, go to Outlook application :
- Click “Option” under the “File” tab.
- Click “Advanced.”
- Under “Export,” click “Export to a file,” click Next.
- Under “Create a file type,” click CSV file, click Next.
- Under “Select folder to export from,” select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next.
- In the “Export to a File” dialog box, click Next.
- Click Finish
The file can then be imported via InvestGlass, go to My Account / Company and on contact page select Action, bulk import to import the exported file.